Sizegenetics Review and My Personal Results
Welcome to my SizeGenetics review. I’m Giles, an electrical engineer by trade and male enhancement enthusiast. I’ve spent the last 4 years and about £7500 experimenting with different penis enlargement products. It’s come to the point where I can tell the rubbish from real McCoy pretty quickly.
I, like many lads out there, was lacking in the size department. It didn’t seem to bother anyone but me, but it still had an impact on my self-confidence. I likely thought about more than one should. At any rate, it was the catalysis to this 4-year adventure. From manual penis exercises, pills, pumps, hydro pumps to the Jes Extender, X4 Labs… you name it, I’ve tried it. I’ve used products that should never have been released to the masses and others that were just a waste of money. Thankfully I also gave SizeGenetics a shot and I’ve never regretted it.
Note: I’ve included the before and after selfies, I took them in order to mark my progress and in the interest of providing a comprehensive review. Obviously, they are not safe for work.
Does SizeGenetics Work?
The short answer is yes, it abso-f@cking-lutly does. I’m not here to praise the device, it just does what it advertises. It adds inches. I’ll go over the finer points below, but in terms of my personal results they are as follows:
- Flaccid length: 7.5 cm or approximately 3 inches
- Erect length: 13.3 cm or 5.25 inches
- Erect Girth: 11.5 cm or 4.5 inches
- Overall: underwhelming and self-conscious
- Flaccid length: 12.7 cm or 5 inches
- Erect length: 21 cm+ or 8= inches (depends on the day and excitement)
- Erect Girth: a solid 15.25 cm or 6 inches around
- Overall: Fantastic results, very proud.
SizeGenetics Review Video
I began using the full system on April 27th, 2015 and stopped using it on August 5th, 2016 because I surpassed my goal. Originally I had been aiming to achieve an erect length of 17-18 cm (7 inches) and to add an inch or 2.5 cm of girth. After reaching my goal in 7 months I decided to carry on, I mean why not? After I hit 21 cm (8/8.25) I decided to give it a rest.
I get it, bigger is better, but after 8 inches I understand it can make intercourse difficult for some, and besides I’m 8 inches, what more do I need? I went from small to large in a little over a years time and I’m thrilled.
What Makes SizeGenetics Stand Out?
- Corrected my penile curvature
- Grow 7.62 or 3 inches in length
- Increase girth by an average of 4-5 cm , or 1.5-2 inches (girth takes more time)
- Big improvement in Self-Confidence
- One stop shop. Everything you need comes with it.
- More tension, 2800 grams (50% more than any other device). That means you can grow and grow.
- 6-month full money back guarantee. Huge selling point for me as I had nothing to lose in trying it.
Why I first decided to do a SizeGenetics review:
I chose to do a SizeGenetics review on account of other testimonials I had heard, but what clinched it was hearing the success story of one of my mates. He had used it for 3 months and gained over an inch. Since I was already conducting my own research I felt I had nothing to loose. This is possibly one the only trusted penis enlargement devices on the market. They have long-standing operations and have been in business for 16 years. I read the endorsements by medical doctors and plastic surgeons, all well reputed in their fields.
I should also point out that it is a CE-certified Type 1 Medical Penis Enlargement Device. That’s quite an achievement when compared to the rest of the industry. Few can boast such a high standard of medical certification. They’ve even gone so far as to be recognized and approved by the Health Board and FDA. The extender is approved for use in surgeries, physical therapy and a treatment option in a variety of medical procedures. To give you some perspective, a pacemaker has the same classification (read more about the classification here)
A few tips to make your life easier (learn from my experience and mistakes) and expedite your gains:
- Never stretch your penis beyond a comfortable level… remember, penis enlargement is not a race, it’s a process.
- If you overdo it and find yourself a little sore, or your erections aren’t as hard, stop and give it a rest for 2 to 3 days.
- Take your penis out of the extender every hour or two and give it a good shake as it’s important to keep good circulation.
- Should you develop red or dark spots on the head or shaft of your penis…you guessed it, you’ve overdone it and need to take a few days break.
- Be consistent. I made the mistake of slacking off and I’d have reached 8 inches a lot faster had I been more dedicated.
- Start by using the extender for 2 hours a day for the first week and work your way up to 6.
Selecting the right package:
Out of the 3 packages offered I chose the full, or Ultimate System as I wanted expedient results. The difference in price between the Ultimate package and the one below it (the Comfort Package) is only £20-40 which is worth it when you compare the difference in value between the two. The basic package is simply the extender with instructions and 2 additional size bars (on average you’ll want 4), but if budget is a concern, then this has all you’ll need to gain.
Here are the 3 different packages:
Note: Take an additional £50 off at checkout by using: WORLD50
Note: take 10% off by using SG10 in the coupon field at checkout
I sincerely hope that if like me, you’ve wondered what it’d be like to have a large member and feel secure in the knowledge that you’ll never fall short in the sack than take advantage of what this device can do for you. It works, it’s safe and if in the end, you’re not 100% convinced you may return it for a full refund within 6 months (180 days). Give it a go, you’ll never look back. Cheers,